When the student is ready, the master appears – Buddha
Core intention : Encourage and inspire each student to find their inner teacher.
Linda applies the principles of Core Strength Vinyasa while respecting the ancient teachings of yoga:
“Grounding into the earth, accessing the core of the body and waving through the spine to the unique expression of each individual .”
Below you can see Linda’s ongoing yoga journey/education 2006 – present :
- Qualified as a 500 hour yoga teacher – Anahata School of yoga
- Qualified in Pre and Postnatal Jane McKarness & Maggie McKeen.
- Certificate cpd My Beautiful Yoga Birth Maggie McKeen
- Qualified as Thai massage practitioner – T M O – Jeff Pritchard
- Certificate – Accupressure & Meridian Massage for massage therapists Jeffry Chand
- Completed an immersion in Vinyasa Flow Claire Missingham
- Qualified in Core Strength Vinyasa Sadie Nardini.
- Qualified in Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Alison Trewhela YHLB Institute
- Certificate Ayurveda Yoga for your Dosha Madhuri Philips
- Certificate Yin Yoga – Jennifer Kries
- Certificate Intro Ashtanga – Power Breath and control – Kino Magregor
- Certificate Anatomy trains (Tom Myers) – The Deep Front Line – The Benjamin Institute of Advanced Studies
- Qualified in WU TAO DANCE based on Traditional Chinese Medicine – Michelle Locke
Many workshops attended are not included in the above trainings . She continues to study body movement and yoga related studies and has the joy and privilege of sharing this knowledge with her students regularly now for the last 12 years.