When the student is ready, the master appears – Buddha
Core intention : Encourage and inspire each student to find their inner teacher.
Linda applies the principles of Core Strength Vinyasa while respecting the ancient teachings of yoga:
“Grounding into the earth, accessing the core of the body and waving through the spine to the unique expression of each individual .”
“It is a privilege and a joy to share any knowledge gained with my amazing students. Together we learn. 🙏 Much gratitude to each and every one of you.” Linda🙏
Below you can see Linda’s ongoing yoga journey/education 2006 – present :
- 2006. Qualified as a 500 hour classical Hatha Yoga teacher – Anahata School of yoga
- Qualified in Pre and Postnatal Jane McKarness & Maggie McKeen.
- Certificate cpd My Beautiful Yoga Birth Maggie McKeen
- Qualified as Thai massage practitioner – T M O – Jeff Pritchard
- Certificate – Accupressure & Meridian Massage for massage therapists Jeffry Chand
- Completed an immersion in Vinyasa Flow Claire Missingham
- Qualified in Core Strength Vinyasa Sadie Nardini.
- Qualified in Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Alison Trewhela YHLB Institute
- Certificate Ayurveda Yoga for your Dosha Madhuri Philips
- Certificate Yin Yoga – Jennifer Kries
- Certificate Intro Ashtanga – Power Breath and control – Kino Magregor
- Certificate Anatomy trains (Tom Myers) – The Deep Front Line – The Benjamin Institute of Advanced Studies
- Qualified – WU TAO DANCE based on Traditional Chinese Medicine – Michelle Locke
- 2019. Fundamentals of Essential Somatics immersion – Martha Peters
- 2019. Qualified – Intelligent Motion Training – Kaila June